Tuesday 21 January 2014

It's More Fun in 3D!

Since the past year, I have discovered a vice belonging to me. Yes! I am glued to 3D! Even though, only 3 movies, one of them being a cartoon have been passed before my eyes in double vision, I cannot wait to add a 4th one to the list. And a 5th and a 6th.......
Not being in a cinema before, the 3D effect totally wowed me and I felt like sitting there even when the lights started to come back on, not wanting to take off my ever-loving 3D glasses off from my face. The first movie being Ice Age was kind of (kind of?!) childish and short but last year I got to see Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel and I was so delirious! Even my sister who has a knack to turn everything into a "so what?" shared my euphoria and we both planned to see a really awesome movie in 3D now and then.
The thought of sitting in that cinema hall again with the floor booming away at the sound of the music is enough to make me weak at the knees. You could say I have a new crush now.
Being a huge glutton monster, I didn't (make that couldn't) make my eyes roam even an inch away from that marvelous screen. I was glued.
Recently, we saw Catching Fire, but it was in 2D. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment